Brian Stanton, AIA, principal of Brian Stanton Associates, LLC, has extensive experience with the research and application of the various accessibility regulations. He is a Registered Accessibility Specialist as well as an ICC Certified Accessibility Inspector/Plans Examiner. He has literally performed thousands of plan reviews and inspections for compliance with the Texas Accessibility Standards since 1997 and has also surveyed a multitude of existing facilities for physical and communication barriers and implemented compliance strategies for those facilities. Brian is also a recognized expert in the industry and has provided expert witness testimony for several legal cases.
In addition to his knowledge of the accessibility regulations, Brian is also a practicing architect and licensed real estate inspector. Brian has been in the architectural and construction industry since 1986 and has experience with the design and project management of many building types.
Given the fact that Brian is a licensed pilot, he can provide accessibility services to the entire state of Texas and beyond in a much more rapid and affordable way than many other professionals.
Professional Registrations, Affiliations and Memberships
- Registered Architect, State of Texas No. 16786
- Registered Architect, US Virgin Islands No. 1331A
- Registered Accessibility Specialist (RAS), State of Texas No. 0025
- Certified ICC Certified Accessibility Inspector / Plans Examiner
- Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspector, State of Texas No. 5806 (Inactive)
- American Institute of Architects member
- Texas Society of Architects member
- Houston Chapter AIA member
Download Brian Stanton Fact Sheet.