|Brian Stanton Associates, LLC - Architecture
Brian Stanton has more than 13 years experience providing all phases of architectural
services from site analysis and feasibility studies to construction and facility administration.
His design, technical and managerial talents have been developed at reputable architectural
firms and construction companies in Texas, New York and the United States Virgin Islands.
Brian has designed projects ranging from high-end custom homes to large-scale corporate
office projects. He has extensive experience in the research and application of building codes
and ordinances, including the ADA and TAS.
Brian is also a licensed real estate inspector and a has provided expert witness testimony for several legal cases.
Professional Registrations, Affiliations and Memberships
- Registered Architect, State of Texas No. 16786
- Registered Accessibility Specialist (RAS), State of Texas No. 0025
- Certified ICC Certified Accessibility Inspector / Plans Examiner
- Licensed Professional Real Estate Inspector, State of Texas No. 5806
- American Institute of Architects member
- Texas Registered Accessibility Specialists Association member
- Texas Society of Architects member
- Houston Chapter AIA member
Brian Stanton Associates, LLC provides a full array of architectural services.
- Programming and Architectural Design
- Construction Documents and Specifications
- Bidding and Negotiation and Construction Administration
- Space Planning, As-Builts and Control Books
- Existing Furniture, Fixture and Equipment Inventorying
- Materials Selection and Specification
- Feasibility Studies and Site Analysis
- Master Planning, Design Guidelines and Zoning and Code Analysis
- Food Service Planning